CANONMILLS

canonmills01.jpg

Canonmills
Other Name:
Address: Glenogle Road, Canonmills, City of Edinburgh
Esablished: 1782
Closed: 1970

A commentary

Canonmills distillery stood between Glenogle Road and river of Leith in the city of Edinburgh.
James Haig started the place in 1782.
The owner changed several times after that and they used it as malting for beer but closed in the 1970's.
Now the site is used for private housing.

Pictures:(Thumbnail)

canonmills01.jpg canonmills02.jpg canonmills03.jpg canonmills04.jpg