DEAN

dean01.jpg

Dean
Other Name:
Address: Dean Village, City of Edinburgh
Esablished: 1881
Closed: 1922

A commentary

Dean distillery stood by the river Leith near Dean Bridge in the city of Edinburgh.
James Johnston from Glenpatrick distillery started the place in 1881.
The owner changed several times and in 1922, it was closed.
Now part of the building from those days still remains.
Though they are reformed and being used as offices.

Pictures:(Thumbnail)

dean01.jpg dean02.jpg dean03.jpg dean04.jpg