LASSWADE

lasswade02.jpg

Lasswade
Other Name: St.Ann's
Address: Lasswade, Midlothian
Esablished: ---
Closed: ---

A commentary

There's a town called Lasswade about 7 miles to the southeast from Edinburgh. Lasswade distillery used to stand by the river of North Esk that runs in the north side of this town. Nothing particular is known about the start and close down but James Gordon & Co. ran the place in 1825. After that the owner changed several times. The place was once used for paper mill but it was soon closed. The other name is St. Ann's.

Pictures:(Thumbnail)

lasswade02.jpg lasswade01.jpg