Other Name: Lochend, Leith
Address: Yardheads, Leith, City of Edinburgh
Esablished: 1825
Closed: 1884

A commentary

Yardheads distillery stands between Junction St. and Yardhead St. in Leith.
It was built by Alexander Law in 1825 but it was closed in a year.
The owner changed several times and it was closed in 1884.
It's one of the long existing distillery in Edinburgh.
Most of the building from those days are torn down but malting houses and warehouses still remains as private flats.
The other name is Lochend and Leith.


yardheads01.jpg yardheads02.jpg yardheads03.jpg yardheads04.jpg