Other Name: Glasgow, Dundas Hill
Address: 2 Craighall Road, Port Dundas, City of Glasgow
Esablished: 1770
Closed: 1902

A commentary

Dundashill distillery stood by Craighall Road (A879) in the city of Glasgow.
John Harvey established the place in 1770.
After that the owner changed several times and in 1902 it was closed and in 1903 it was torn down.
Now the place is used for a mill of Diageo.
A part of the building hat seems to be the one from those days still remains.
The other name is Fife.


dundashill01.jpg dundashill02.jpg