DRUMCALDIE

drumcaldie01.jpgDrumcaldie
Other Name: Fife
Address: ---
Esablished: 1896
Closed: 1903

A commentary

Drumcaldie distillery stood in Windygates, 2miles to the west from Methil faced to Firth of Forth.
In 1896, Glenleven Distillery Co. bought haughmill spinning works, which was established in 1794, and rebuilt the placed to the distillery.
They started distilling in the same year but closed in 1903.
They integrated with Cameronbridge distillery.
The buildings from those days was torn down in 1981 and now their stands a new structure.
The other name is Fife.

Pictures:(Thumbnail)

drumcaldie01.jpg drumcaldie02.jpg drumcaldie03.jpg