GLEN MHOR

glenmhor01.jpgGlen Mhor
Other Name:
Address: Telford Street, Muirton, Inverness, Highland, IV3 5LU
Esablished: 1892
Closed: 1983

A commentary

Glen Mhor distillery stood by A862 near Caledonian watercourse at the west side of the city of Inverness.
The site was connected with Glen Albyn distillery and it was built by John Birnie and James Mackinlay in 1892.
It was one of the SMD in 1972 but it was torn down in 1983.
The wide site is now used as a shopping center just like Glen Albyn.

Pictures:(Thumbnail)

glenmhor01.jpg glenmhor02.jpg