STRATHDEE

strathdee01.jpgStrathdee
Other Name:
Address: Cuparstone Place, 100 Great Western Road, City of Aberdeen
Esablished: 1821
Closed: 1941

A commentary

Strathdee distillery stood by Great Western Road in the city of Aberdeen.
Henry Ogg&Co. of Ferryhill Brewery built it in 1821.
After that, the owner changed several times and finally National Distiller of America bought the place.
Though they never distilled again and in 1941, it was closed.
Now there stands a beautiful flat.

Pictures:(Thumbnail)

strathdee01.jpg strathdee02.jpg