Other Name:
Address: Broad Street, Daintober, Campbeltown, Argyll and Bute
Esablished: 1824
Closed: 1922

A commentary

Dalaruan distillery was built in 1824 by David Colvill&Co. on the corner of Broad Street and Lady Mary Row at the North side of the town.
Later, it expanded there work but in 1922 it was closed.
Now there stands houses called "Parliament Place" were Dalaruan used to stand.


dalaruan01.jpg dalaruan02.jpg