KINTYRE

kintyre01.jpgKintyre
Other Name:
Address: Broad Street, Campbeltown, Argyll and Bute
Esablished: 1825
Closed: 1921

A commentary

Kintyre distillery was built on Broad Street, opposite side of Dalaruan distillery by John Beith&Co in 1825.
They ran the distillery with Longrow distillery.
After that they changed their owner several times and in 1921 it was closed.
Now the land is used as Municipal Housing just like Highland distillery.

Pictures:(Thumbnail)

kintyre01.jpg kintyre02.jpg