Other Name:
Address: Prince's Street, Campbeltown, Argyll and Bute
Esablished: 1833
Closed: 1925

A commentary

Robert and Charles Johnston founded Lochruan distillery in 1835 on the corner of Princes Street and John Street in Dalintober. (Some say it was founded in 1833.)
After this they continued changing its owner but in 1925 it was moved to DCL and closed in the same year.
Now there stands the council housing.


lochruan01.jpg lochruan02.jpg